- Primary parts of their properties reminiscent of new roofs, changing previous furnaces and water heaters, and electrical or plumbing repairs
- Correction of code deficiencies
- Power effectivity enhancements
- Handicap accessibility enhancements when wanted
- Sure different needed house enhancements
Loans are interest-free (0%) and require no month-to-month funds. Loans are payable upon sale or change of title of the house.
Candidates should meet residency, most earnings, and different necessities. Village employees assists eligible owners all through the applying, bidding, development, and inspection processes. Extra details about the Single-Household Rehabilitation Mortgage Program is out there on-line or by contacting Nora Boyer within the Division of Planning and Neighborhood Growth at (847) 368-5214 or [email protected].