The Dwelling app has gotten some nice updates in iOS 16 with an overhauled design. Particular adjustments embrace a brand new UI and iconography, contemporary wallpapers, improved customizability, and extra. Let’s take a look at reorder Dwelling app rooms and sections for a customized format.
The Dwelling app has been ripe for enhancements and this yr with iOS 16, Apple has delivered a serious replace for the HomeKit expertise.
Under we’ll deal with reorder Dwelling app rooms and different sections, however for a full rundown of every part new with the iOS 16 Dwelling app, try our full information:
Learn how to reorder Dwelling app rooms in iOS 16
- In iOS 16, open the Dwelling app
- Faucet the three-dot circle icon within the prime proper nook
- A number of down from the highest, select Reorder Sections
- Now you may see all of your rooms and different sections, faucet and drag on the three-line icon beside one to maneuver them up or down
- Faucet Achieved within the prime proper nook
Right here’s how the method appears to reorder Dwelling app rooms and sections:
Modifications to Dwelling app buttons
One other attention-grabbing change within the Dwelling app is how buttons work to regulate HomeKit gadgets.
In iOS 15 and earlier, you’ll faucet a tool tile to show it on or off and long-press to get the extra detailed management UI with issues like colours, sliders, and so on. for fine-grain management.
Now within the iOS 16 Dwelling app buttons behave like this:
- Faucet on the far left (circle icon) to show gadgets on and off
- Faucet on the center or proper aspect of a button to see the detailed management UI
- Lengthy-press to see edit/customizability choices and gadget particulars
Take a look at our full iOS 16 Dwelling app walkthrough for extra particulars on the brand new iconography, wallpapers, improved settings, and different tidbits.
Learn extra 9to5Mac tutorials:
FTC: We use earnings incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. Extra.
Take a look at 9to5Mac on YouTube for extra Apple information: